GENERAL MARKET INFORMATION
WHAT IS SACM?
SACM offers a non-commission based opportunity for artists and crafters to sell their creations and products in a safe, convenient, outdoor environment during the months of May through October
WHAT ARE SACM BUSINESS HOURS?
Sales hours are 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. every Saturday from May to October. Set up time begins at 7:30 a.m. sharp and take down must be complete by 2:00 p.m. each day. There will be NO late Vendor arrivals or early Vendor take downs.
WHAT DO VENDORS NEED TO BRING TO THEIR ASSIGNED SPACES?
Vendors will need to bring their own chairs, tables, umbrellas and straight legged canopies. No splayed leg canopies will be allowed and any umbrella/canopy must be capable of being weighted. A maximum 10' x 10'canopy, per space, is allowed.
WHAT CAN VENDORS SELL?
All arts and crafts must be original works produced by the vendor. SACM retains the right to decline applications if the material is deemed inappropriate for exhibition at a family event and to remove such work if it is exhibited.
WILL MY PRODUCT BE JURIED?
The vendor�s product will not be formally juried, although SACM will strive to achieve a balance between the different craft media so that we present an event that has a broad appeal to the public.
WHAT CAN VENDORS NOT SELL?
No food or beverages can be sold by vendors other than SACM designated vendors. No agricultural products (veggies/plants) allowed other than use in Vendor space decoration purposes. No sale of animals is allowed.
SET UP AND TAKE DOWN PROCEDURES:
May through October: For set up, Vendors will approach SACM via �E� Street and making a left onto 5th Street. (If there is a deviation from this due to expansion in size, you will be notified.) A SACM manager willdirect you to your space. Pull forward to that assigned space. Unload your art/product and then pull out of SACM area. Park on an adjacent street and return to set up.
DO NOT SET UP YOUR SPACE AT TIME OF UNLOADING. KEEP THE "UNLOADING" TRAFFIC FLOW GOING.
Return to set up your booth. Please use extreme caution while driving through the area. A no-tolerance policy will be observed in regards to careless or reckless operation of a vehicle.
AT CLOSE OF MARKET TAKE DOWN YOUR BOOTH AND PACK UP YOUR ITEMS BEFORE RETRIEVING YOUR VEHICLE.
Spaces must be clean at the time of vendor�s departure.
ARTIST/CRAFTER GENERAL INFORMATION
1. Vendors who wish to participate in the SATURDAY ARTISAN & CRAFTERS MARKET (SACM) are required to join by submitting a signed contract, which indicates agreement to the guidelines herein. First time vendors may be required to provide samples or pictures of items to be sold.
2. A seasonal fee of $50 (nonrefundable) for Regular Participation is required and payable upon submission of contract.
3. A $15 fee for each Saturday from May through October will be collected by SACM after the vendor has set up in their designated space.
4. Student Participants (under the age of 18) will be encouraged. Each Student Participant will be charged a Seasonal Participation fee of $40 with a $10 weekly Saturday fee from May through October.
5. Rotating vendors who do not have a permanent space and only participate a few times a season, will not be charged the seasonal fee and will charged $20 per Saturday they attend.
6. Live musicians are allowed, but must play at a low volume.
7. Vendors shall indemnify and hold SACM, the City of Grants Pass, their officers, employees, agents, and members blameless from any and all loss, damage, or injury to products/ art/goods or persons during market hours, including set up and take down.
8. There will be garbage cans and rest room facilities on site.
HAVE FUN AND SELL ART!!!
For further information contact:firstname.lastname@example.org